PLEASE NOTE: I have decided to close my practice for awhile.
Life can bring challenges and obstacles that keep us from living lives of inner peace and freedom.
- you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, or some other mental health issue;
- you might be experiencing issues with a partner that is keeping your relationship stuck;
- you might be having a hard time parenting your teenager or getting along as a family;
- you may have lost someone close to you;
- you may be living with chronic pain or debilitating ailments;
- you may want to stop an unwanted behavior or addiction;
- or you might be looking for a deeper purpose and meaning to your life.
Sometimes we get to these stuck points and don’t know where to turn. We’ve used up all the coping strategies we know and we are now exhausted! Psychotherapy and counselling can help you to break through barriers and transform your life and relationships. Finding yourself in a safe and inviting counselling relationship with me will help you to explore new ways of thinking and behaving, as well as, allow you to be heard and understood. It can also be a place for couples and families to work through issues that are keeping them from living in harmony. There is nothing wrong with seeking counselling and it is usually quite rewarding.
Socrates said: “the unexamined life is not worth living.”
Please note: I am no longer taking couples at this time.